April 4, 2018
Haly Home Comfort recently excavated a 10000-gallon oil tank! We safely remove, clean out, recycle and dispose of old tanks. This was one of the biggest we have ever removed, and we also remove oil tanks in your home that need to be replaced.
For your home, Haly Home Comfort has partnered with The TankSure® Program to provide you with the best warranty plan possible.
The TankSure® Warranty Program Offers:
- Potential discounts on your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- A tank replacement warranty for qualifying tanks
- EPA Approved Testing Technology. Ultrasonic equipment detects the level of corrosion inside oil tanks.
- Protection of your home, your biggest investment.
- Inspection of common tank components such as legs, seams, fill and vent pipes, oil lines and vent whistle.
- Ultrasonic inspection of tank walls thickness to evaluate timing of necessary tank replacements.
When you sign up for the TankSure program with Haly Home Comfort, you are protecting your home. Through visual inspection and ultrasonic testing of your tank, we can often know BEFORE a tank leaks that it is vulnerable, saving you from costly repairs.
Tanks that need immediate replacement do not qualify for TankSure Coverage. We will test your tank for qualification at your next annual maintenance. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Call us today to find out if your tank qualifies.
*Cost of oil clean up is not included as part of our replacement warranty, and the homeowner is responsible for all costs related to any oil that spills. Tanks must be 100% accessible. Sometimes homeowners build out around their oil tanks. While we make every effort to remove a tank without disrupting walls, carpeting, built-ins, furniture, etc, homeowners are responsible for any additional cost associated with making the tank accessible.
Please call us if you need a tank removal. 610-251-0342, or click here.